January 29, 2009

Proclaiming uncommon truth

John MacArthur has written some of my favorite books. He is able to clearly explain theological concepts that can be somewhat difficult to understand. And he is able to make those concepts so understandable that quite often I find myself wondering why they weren't completely obvious to me in the first place.

Another of my favorites is Kirk Cameron, co-founder of the evangelistic group Way of the Master and lead actor in the movie Fireproof, which was just released on DVD this past Tuesday.

In the following video clips, Kirk Cameron interviews John MacArthur about his book Hard to Believe, one of my favorite John MacArthur books. MacArthur's clear presentation of the gospel of Jesus Christ is simply fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.