May 01, 2013

Everyday brilliance

I
have noticed recently that when I focus on the negative stories in the news or the things in my own life that I perceive as negative, my quality of life drops precipitously. I have also noticed that when I focus on the positive stories and the good things... the blessings God has given me... the beauty of nature... the brilliance of my fellow man, my attitude and my quality of life skyrocket.

Perhaps it’s best to follow God’s guidance on this:

Philippians 4:8
...Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

And so, I commend to you the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.