November 26, 2011

Young love

F

ront Royal’s Annual Festival of Leaves brings a flood of people into the Shenandoah Valley to visit our quaint little town and to enjoy Skyline Drive as the leaves begin to show off their fall colors. It’s a wonderful time to live in the Shenandoah Valley.

At this year’s Festival of Leaves, I took quite a few pictures that got lost in the shuffle of the next few days, when I had a ton of other events to photograph. So today, as I was trying to wrap up things for another one of those photographic events, I noticed this picture that had fallen through the cracks. I just think it’s precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.