October 30, 2011

People pictures

A

nother portrait from my collection of my favorites. I met this wonderful young lady at Deloitte's IMPACT Day last year. At just 23 years of age, she established a college grant for orphans and has already helped to raise the needed funds to send many of those children to college. A truly inspiring person.

I took this photo in the hall as we were changing rooms to introduce her organization to a new group of people. I asked her to give me a quick smile and I snapped the shutter with very little attention to exposure, focus, lighting, etc. But the radiance of her personality shines through, in spite of the lack of attention to photographic detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.