April 01, 2011

Get it before inflation hits

L

ast night my son asked me, “Dad, why are girls so hard to understand?” To which I answered helpfully, “get used to it.” But this morning a friend told me about this great device that may help my son in his quest for understanding of the feminine species (I’d say the feminine sex or try to be current, albeit grammatically incorrect by saying the feminine gender - but when it comes to language, we are clearly different species). So, I pass along the advice to all my brothers out there who need help deciphering what a woman says:

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.