July 10, 2010

Michael Hedges – All Along the Watchtower

A

few years ago, when I worked for Best Buy, I was given a CD of a relatively unknown guitarist. Michael Hedges studied classical guitar and musical composition in college. He studied at Peabody University where he branched out into other musical genres. The CD I was given, “Torched,” was produced posthumously after Hedges died in a car accident. He was in his early 40s at the time.

I was recently reminded of his music and looked on the internet to locate some of it. I found this great performance, which I hope you enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.