February 05, 2010

Snow my goodness!

O

ver the years, as I have driven in the Washington, DC, area, I have learned that driving around here can be very dangerous. But with the forecast snow storm (30 inches at least) that has begun and is supposed to continue through late tomorrow, the weather reports have become more and more frightening.

As I began to shut down my computer for the end of the work day, I turned on the news and saw the weather man say, “travel in the Washington, DC, area over the next few days will be life threatening”! Life threatening! My goodness. I mean ... snow my goodness (another phrase from the newscaster).

And, yeah, we live under that bubble.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.