October 13, 2009

Waiting

W

aiting is not my strongest character trait. But then, I don’t know too many of us humans who wait well. While looking for guitar chords on a Christian Tab site, I found the lyrics to this song. Then I went to YouTube to hear it, and found this video. I loved the movie Fireproof, and if you haven’t seen it, you MUST!

So “While I’m Waiting” for surgery and the pathologists report, I’m going to think often of this song. I even printed out the chords so I could learn it on guitar. I hope this encourages you to stay focused on serving, obeying, and worshiping while you wait.

 

1 comment:

  1. Tami Harrington10/13/2009 6:42 PM

    I LOVE that song....such a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.