August 06, 2009

Strategic actions causing sincere confusion

I have been a Sarah Palin fan ever since she burst onto the public scene when John McCain selected her as his presidential campaign running mate. I was not particularly interested in John McCain as a candidate. I have not been particularly thrilled with the Republican Party for quite some time. I am appalled at most of what I see from the Democrat Party.

But Sarah Palin seemed to me to be a breath of fresh air—primarily because she doesn’nt follow the expected course for a politician; she actually seems to care more about the people she is serving than her own political ambitions. This I applaud.

The American Thinker has published Palin and the Battle for the GOP’s Soul, an article analyzing Sarah Palin’s potential impact on the political world. It’s worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.