July 28, 2009

Blog Header - July 29, 2009

I

took this photo on our way back from Front Royal, just a few hours after we had applied for a rental property there. As I looked through those photos I was drawn to this one. I set it up as the blog header for this date. And shortly thereafter I began to see it as a break in the storm that we have been going through.

I had hoped that I would be able to report today that we have received the approval on the house we’re interested in. Unfortunately, that is not the case... yet.

But at this point, it looks good. We’re still in the running and I believe that God is preparing things for this move. I will let everyone know through this blog as soon as this break in the storm becomes a reality for us. For now, we’re still waiting. But it appears that God’s light is beginning to shine through the darkness that has characterized our path for these last few months.

Praise God—Jehovah Jireh!

2 comments:

  1. I just came up with a new acrostic for chat -- BMNO -- biting my nails off. Don't you bother fretting today, I've got you covered on that one, so just go ahead and trust. Don't worry, I'm praying for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, duh, I LOVE the header. It's perfect. You should put it in a music video with "Praise You In This Storm" or something.

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.