July 26, 2009

Blog Header - July 26, 2009

I

took this photo on our way back from Front Royal this past Friday. We stopped to take some pictures at a scenic overlook as we passed through the Afton mountains. As I was walking toward the railing with my tripod and camera, I took a couple quick photos. This was one of those and I liked the inclusion of the girl looking at the scene.

I love mountains. The weather conditions change the look of things so drastically in the mountains that in a matter of a few hours you can get many different looks. As we traveled to Front Royal we saw wisps of clouds along the roadway, hovering just a few feet above the road and trees. Then on the way home a few hours later, the clouds were high, the sky was an intense blue and you could see for miles. We didn’t stop to take pictures on the way, but decided it was worth the stop on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.