December 16, 2008

Baby Isabella

Congratulations Joe & Abigail!!!

Our dear friends Joe & Abigail were married 9 months and two weeks ago. Today Abigail gave birth to their first child, Isabella. Before we knew the baby had arrived, just this morning Kim and I were discussing what an amazing couple Joe and Abigail are. They shine in every way possible.

But they outdid themselves this time. This baby is as gorgeous as can be and Abigail looked great too, although she may not be too pleased that this photo of her is on my blog.

In fact, Joe looked pretty good too, considering what he had been through.

We love this couple and are very excited about their new addition.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I think I'm posting for the first time on your blog. We've ran into each other at Lynn's and Sandy's blogs as well as on TW.

    That baby is gorgeous! But shame on you, you posted a picture of a (gorgeous) new mama without her consent! Richard, you are in trouble.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi madame - I'm glad you posted a comment here. I recognize your name from the blogs you mentioned. You're welcome here too. I consider Lynn and Sandy good friends, even though I've never met them in person.

    You're right - I'll probably get clobbered for posting that photo of the new mother. But I think she looks beautiful in that photo and she and Joe both look so happy. I just couldn't resist.

    If you have the time, you should check out the posts I made about their wedding in March of this year. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to and they are quite simply the most amazing couple I have ever met. My wife and I consider ourselves to be greatly blessed to know them and to be friends with them. And now there's a new little one that my wife can't wait to spoil. God is good.

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.