September 27, 2008

One foot in the grave

When I direct my readers to a news article, I usually comment on it a bit. But I just can't think of anything reasonable to say about this article.

I will, however, give you a few choice quotes from the article to whet your appetite.

“I am in excruciating pain right now,” [the victim] said. “I have a long road to recovery.”

When dealing with severed body parts at an accident scene, it is the Fire District’s policy to take the part with the patient to the hospital if there is any chance of reattachment, or the body part goes to the medical examiner’s office.

“It’s not normal for remains or pieces or parts to be removed from an accident scene other than by the appropriate authority,”

“What she was going to use this specific foot for, I can’t confirm.”

"In 27 years, this is the first time I have ever heard of these accusations. It’s highly unusual."

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.