August 18, 2008

What I'm reading today

 

Today's Bible Reading Jeremiah 38-40, Psalm 74, Psalm 79

I'm also reading:
Family Driven Faith   Voddie Baucham, Jr.
Solomon Among the Postmoderns   Peter J. Leithart

The vacation is over. I'm going to get back into my somewhat normal reading schedule and I'm going to try to get back to my normal style of blog posts. I may need a few days to get back up to speed—mainly because I have a lot of work to catch up with at my job. But I'll try to get back into the blogging swing of things soon. Thanks for your indulgence as I ruminated on why Dollywood is so great. I'm a true Southern boy at heart I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lynn. It's good to be home - although if I were independently wealthy I don't know that we'd ever come home.

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.