August 06, 2008

Dog chain boy

I've been waiting impatiently for a couple of weeks. And today it finally came. My new Canon 70mm-200mm f2.8 image stabilization lens. I can't wait to try it out on our upcoming vacation.

But in the meantime ... my son asked me to go outside right after the UPS truck delivered the lens. He wanted me to take pictures of him riding his bike, which I did. And then I took this picture of him sitting on his bike next to my car.

I just had to share the photo with you. He's just so handsome.

All prejudice and favoritism based on the fact that I am his father is strictly and expressly denied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.