June 26, 2008

Suspension of noogie

I finally found a few minutes to do a little internet surfing and a lot less thinking. Unfortunately, my thinking had to be engaged again when I came across Why adults are terrified of kids. Although written very tongue-in-cheek, I agree completely with this guy's assessment of the state of things in contemporary society.

Here's a short taste of his writing style:

My feeling is, if we can't touch kids then the kids can't touch us. It's a two-way street people, one dotted with suspicion and future appearances on "Oprah."

Now go read the whole post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.