March 23, 2008

Blog Header - March 23, 2008

Mark 16:6  –  Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen!

This week's blog header photo is from our backyard. I created these blog headers late last year except for a few that I added when we had a snow storm last month. I did not know which week Easter would fall on when I chose which header I would use for each week of the year. So as I prepared to change the blog header this week, I realized that I would likely need to create a new one for this week to address the fact that today is Resurrection Sunday.

But before I did so, I looked in my files to see what had originally been slated for this week. It was this photo, which I think perfectly suits this holiday—this celebration of Jesus Christ's victory over sin and death. "O Death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?"

Praise the Lord! He is risen! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.