March 18, 2014

On the outside looking in

S

ometimes in life we feel a bit out of sorts. That feeling seems to be occurring more and more frequently for me. And I always thought we would grow into ourselves as we matured. Maybe I’m not doing it right, because I often feel like I’m on the outside looking in, and all the action is happening inside.

But then, the creative arts have always been intended to reach an emotional inner-point of human existence. Perhaps that’s why I have always been drawn to pictures that show the action happening inside... while the viewer of this action is obviously standing outside and just observing. NOT STALKING, mind you... observing!

Savannah waterfront - August 21, 2012 - 7:33 pm

Canon EOS 7D, EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens
24mm focal length
ISO 1600, 1/4th @ f/2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.