December 13, 2013

Glennon Doyle Melton

I

was always taught to put on a bright face... to say, “I’m doing fine” and to make sure the world never knew who I was. And now I am in my 50s. I am lost. I don’t know where to turn. I have zero friends. I am a failure.

Georgia O’Keefe
Whether you succeed or not is irrelevant... there is no such thing! Making the unknown known is what is important.

So what do I do?

Tonight... as I was wallowing in pity... I turned to one of my pinnacles of success and stability, TED Talks.

And I found Glennon Doyle Melton... a woman not much different than I, but much further down the road to recovery.

Whatever you’re going through... whoever you are... please, please... please listen to Glennon. Give this some thought. And let’s move forward into a better world.

Together

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.