December 23, 2013

Andy Williams - The Osmonds - Johnny Mathis - Merry Christmas!

I

remember, as I was growing up, my family grew to love certain Christmas albums. One of our absolute favorites was the Andy Williams Christmas album. All these years later, I still love Andy Williams’s Christmas music.

I also loved the Osmond’s television show. Their musical talent was mind-boggling.

Here’s a great little compilation of the Osmond brothers performing some Christmas music with Andy Williams.

My sister and I were also particularly fond of Johnny Mathis. As I was looking for the Andy Williams video, I came across this one from Johnny Mathis. Great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.