September 14, 2011

Blue Letter Bible

I am a true nerd! I love technology and get all excited when someone comes up with something cool to make our lives easier.

Many years ago I found a great little bible program that allowed the user to hover over a scripture reference and get an instant pop-up window containing the reference’s text. I lost that program when my computer crashed about four years ago and have not been able to find it again.

But I just found a great little script that accomplishes a similar thing for web sites. It’s called Blue Letter Bible and it allows me to place bible verses (John 3:16, for example) into my blog post and without having to apply a link, the script will automatically generate a hover-over pop-up as well as a link to that verse in the bible version of my choice. Cool, eh?

Give it a try: Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 8:28-30, John 17:9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.