August 01, 2010

Blog Header - July 28, 2010

T

his blogheader is from my collection of old photos. It predates digital by quite a few years. I took this photo of our pastor’s daughter as part of her senior portrait photo shoot. That was almost 20 years ago. After doing quite a few studio shots and many others around the house, we headed out to Prince William Park for nature scenery and ended up with some gorgeous pictures.

Prince William Park is a place of particular interest for my family. It is the location of my sister’s wedding, which would be enough to cement it firmly in a place of honor. But we also have a wealth of memories from 20 or so years of visiting this park regularly as a family and for church picnics. My sister and I know some areas of this park almost as well as we knew our living room at the time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.