August 16, 2010

Blog Header - August 12, 2010

A few years ago a friend from work asked my wife and me to take some pictures of her daughter. She and her husband invited us to their house to take the pictures. We set up our portable studio in their garage, but ended up taking many pictures in the gorgeously landscaped yard.

I took the picture for this header when they were showing us around their back yard. They were walking toward me holding hands and looking very happy. When I raised the camera to take the picture the wife began laughing and it resulted in this fun photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.