March 31, 2010

Blog Header - March 30, 2010

It’s been a busy couple of weeks and I haven’t posted here very much lately. I apologize for that. I began to get inquiries into my health and mental well-being, so I thought I’d better post something so my friends know that I’m still alive.

I am alive. But if you look at the photo serving as the current blog header you’ll see the Francis Scott Key Bridge to the right. The building near the middle of the photo is the Key Bridge Marriott hotel. As I look up from my desk right now I am looking directly at the Marriott because it is directly across the street from my office, which from the vantage point of this photo is just slightly out of sight to the left of the photo. I took this photo from the Sequoia Restaurant on the other side of the Potomac River from my office. When I took this photo my firm was not leasing our current office building. If I had known I’d be working here I would have included our office building in the photo.

I will try to get back to blogging soon. The project I’m currently working on is expected to wrap up today. Perhaps my brain will recover enough to post something to the blog by tomorrow.

Or is intelligent thought not necessary? I guess I could ask Mary to post something if it’s intelligence you’re looking for.

Have a wonderful Wednesday! Hump-day! It’s all downhill from here. So go ahead and coast the rest of the week. You have my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.