January 15, 2010

Blog Header - January 15, 2010

I went down to the Shenandoah River next to our house to take a few pictures as the sun set. Although the overall scene wasn’t great in the above picture, I loved the way the sun glinted off the water with a golden glow set against the foreground snow with its blueish late evening hue. I took this picture quickly because I knew that taking the time to find a better scenic view would result in the sun falling below the horizon.

I added the blog name to the snow with Photoshop, but the rest of the picture is the way it looked. God's immensely diverse creativity is continually astounding.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.