September 01, 2009

Blog Header - September 1, 2009

A

s morning breaks
I look to you, O God,
To be my strength this day

As the days grow shorter and fall approaches, we are waking up before the sun crests the hilltops. This morning we woke while the sun was still hiding behind the crest of the Shenandoah Mountains as seen from our bedroom window. Kim asked me to get my camera because the effect of the low-lying clouds between the mountain peaks was quite beautiful.

Psalm 121:1-2

I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.

In the few minutes it took me to get my camera and tripod, the sun had risen a bit more and much of the fog had dissipated. But I took these photos anyway.

God’s creation is glorious and we are thoroughly enjoying the view that God has provided from the house that God has provided. His love and blessings are beyond imagining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.