July 01, 2009

Blog Header - July 1, 2009

Happy birthday, America!

Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord

I took this photo outside the Stafford branch of the Rappahanock Public Library. I was simply walking through the door with my camera in my hand and snapped this picture as I walked under the flag. It has become one of my favorite pictures.

As our leaders head down ever more ill-advised paths, I pray that our people will turn their hearts to God. I believe it is needed now more than ever.

And for those of us already in the family of God, it is our responsibility to reach the lost with the Good News of Christ. This would be the best thing we could ever do for our nation. And it is something we must do for the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.