April 13, 2009

Music from Imeem

If you like music as much as I do, check out my "Recommended Music" playlist in the sidebar. Imeem.com powers this playlist and will allow you to listen to high quality streaming versions of some of my favorite music. I'll try to keep it updated regularly, so check back from time to time. I'll try to introduce you to some good music that you may not have heard before.

I'll start you off now with a fantastic song written and performed by my friend Dan Meyers. I met Dan about a decade ago, when he had just decided to tell his Marine chaplain father that he was going to drop out of West Point to pursue his music. After much discussion, Dan's father supported him in his decision and Dan now travels all over the world bringing the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ to US troops. He sings for them and then shares a message that would not be possible if he were a member of the armed forces himself. God is using Dan greatly.

Thanks to Lydia McGrew of Extra Thoughts for bringing Imeem to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.