April 09, 2009

Blog Header - April 8, 2009

Today’s blog header originated as a photo of the Potomac River near the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. I photograph the Virginia, Maryland, and DC Fast 50 event each year from this location. It’s a beautiful spot and an enjoyable evening.

I obviously played with this photo quite a bit in Photoshop. I’ve always loved the color pink and really liked the result of this photo manipulation, so I thought I’d post it here for a few days.

Washington, DC, is a wonderful city to visit and a great place for history and photography. It’s a bit rough working there because the traffic is horrendous, but having grown up in the shadow of Washington, DC, I have never tired of the many things this city has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.