March 15, 2009

Looking for that blessed hope

Psalm 73:21-28

Once I was bitter and brokenhearted.
I was stupid and ignorant, and I treated you as a wild animal would.
But I never really left you, and you hold my right hand.
Your advice has been my guide, and later you will welcome me in glory.

In heaven I have only you, and on this earth you are all I want.
My body and mind may fail, but you are my strength and my choice forever.
Powerful Lord God, all who stay far from you will be lost, and you will destroy those who are unfaithful.

It is good for me to be near you. I choose you as my protector, and I will tell about your wonderful deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.