January 25, 2009

Blog Header - January 25, 2009

I took the photo for today's blog header at the Lynchburg Market last spring. I thought the warmth of the day shown in this photo might provide some hope for things to come; it is currently 21 degrees as I type this.

I've always enjoyed taking pictures of people. There is so much variety and I love to try to decipher their expressions. I especially enjoy photographing interaction between people, with kids interacting with adults being my absolute favorite. It makes me think of what the "Lion King" called The Circle of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.