December 22, 2008

Twelve Voices of Christmas - audio drama

Are you wondering what to do to bring the Christmas story to life for your family this year? I never seem to come up with good ideas and often let these golden opportunities slip past. Then I determine to be prepared next year so we can spend time as a family, gathered around the Word, worshiping Emmanuel—God with us, born as a baby, wrapped in swaddling clothes, and laid in a manger.

But then a year goes by. I realize that it's now December 22nd and I have not yet prepared anything devotional for Christmas this year.

Enter my friend Mary Fuller who brought The Twelve Voices of Christmas to my attention. These audio dramas are well done and will bring a fresh and biblical perspective to your celebration of Christmas.

Thank you, Mary. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Almighty God for sending your son to be born of a virgin so he could save his people from their sins.

Hallelujah! Emmanuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.