August 02, 2008

What I'm reading today

 

Today's Bible Reading 2 Kings 20-21

I'm also reading:
The Picture of Dorian Gray   Oscar Wilde
A Hedonist in the Cellar   Jay McInerney

 

In case you've been noticing my bible readings each day, you've probably also noticed that I'm jumping around a bit. That's because I'm following a chronological bible reading plan right now. I found an RSS feed for the English Standard Version Bible and have entered the feed into my RSS Reader. So my daily scripture reading is there waiting for me on the RSS Feeder each morning when I first go online.

If you're interested, here's the feed:

Just copy that address into your RSS Feeder, if you click the link you won't like what you see

And here's the web site for my RSS Reader:

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.