August 22, 2008

Voice's Unstoppable

This is awesome! Take your time and listen to the words. Simply fantastic!

For the Over-30 Crowd, here's the lyrics of the above song - OUTSTANDING!

Man, with no umbrella stuck in the rain, I never knew life was so much pain. And it’s hard to maintain same story different person will falter, where more accurate is same idol different altar. A present day mocker, man, the only time it’s appropriate for me to say I am. The situation gets much darker I’m in the hood, and heard about the Lord but unsure of his plan, you can see how I’m probably in a jam, and that was good for me, cuz it left me - hand against hand. I was like “mmnn, mmnn” Lord now I’m just a man, If there’s ever anyone to help I know you can. At that time, what was certain I thought probable and had no evidence that God was unstoppable. I saw nothing but the wicked everything from murder down to drug use to scalping tickets. I didn’t know what I s'posed to see, what I was looking for, until the day I walked in the local church’s door. I heard the Gospel's power never falls and the Savior who’s crucified covers us all because

Hook:
He's all-powerful,
  He's unchangeable,
He's immovable,
  He's unstoppable
It's the Gospel, it's the power of
the almighty God, through His holy blood.

Shook off my doubts and I came from the streets poutin back to them same streets like how 'bout them. Reformed essentially, informed more than mentally, I’m living my life’s oddities through God’s sovereignty now. I’m takin all questions when and how, In the hood they like "Cuz, how you change your style." In the church it’s more "grace is so amazing, wow!" and to the enemy it’s more "how you like me now." I been exposed to bright lights - the doctrines of grace, I’m elected, imputed perfected. Becuz of the power of God, resurrected and his gift of faith, that when we see his face we’re not rejected. Cuz nothing can stop his plan, and as far as the east is from the west more than time zones, man, He removes our sins from us even though it’s hard to believe, I plead from Psalm 103 No harm will ever come on we, no harm and that’s from me to you via him to me. We the choice of eternity past, present and next, cuz we the church the unstoppable context and we here as

All-powerful,
  He's unchangeable,
He's immovable,
  He's unstoppable
It's the Gospel, it's the power of
the almighty God, through His holy blood.

I'm livin' my life as much as it is hard to cope that it's sin for me to lack faith and have no hope. Look around us, the world is searching for truth, unaware that Truth has already found us. And it's devastating. I'm not a bettin' man, but if I was I'd put it all on the blood with no sweatin', man. I'd bet it right as a million to one ... how can we lose? We serve the unstoppable Son who defied the impossible before it'd begun and trains us to do battle though the war's been won. If you've been saved by the Son, as sure as my name is Curtis, you are the fruit of unstoppable purpose. So, no more laggin', and join with me and the millions of others - it's God's bandwagon where Christ is the agenda so it's never about us. But his plan goes forward whether with us or without us and it's

All-powerful,
  He's unchangeable,
He's immovable,
  He's unstoppable
It's the Gospel, it's the power of
the almighty God, through His holy blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.