June 23, 2008

So much candy, so little time

Here's another photo that I just love. I took this at a candy store at Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom. This is by far the best candy store ever. There's candy everywhere. Candy of all types. Candy of myriad colors. Candy of every flavor. It's a sweets-lover's paradise.

But the thing I loved most about this store was the presentation. The whole store was beautiful. This photo is just a small portion of the entire store. But imagine what the whole store must look like when the jelly beans look this good.

And the Mickey Mouse shaped lolly pops were delicious. (Don't tell my nutritionist!)

2 comments:

  1. In a pinch, you'll just have to settle for CVS candy without the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do CVS. The wacko lunatic fringe of CVSers has scared me away from that place.

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.