June 23, 2008

Joyfully Growing in Grace

I don't really have enough time to do a whole lot of blog hopping, so when I come across a really good blog, I like to bookmark it and visit it regularly. This evening, following a link from my site statistic software, I found Joyfully Growing in Grace, a very thought-provoking and well-written blog. What really drew my attention to this blog was the fact that it has a statement of faith. What an excellent idea for a personal blog. I think I need to develop a personal statement of faith to include on my blog also.

So visit Joyfully Growing in Grace. I think it will be time well spent.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard,

    Thanks for your kind words about my blog, and for the link on your sidebar. I've returned the courtesy. I look forward to your input at JGIG.

    I really like your blog . . . theology, art, culture, humor . . . all done with style =o). I'll look forward to seeing that statement of faith!

    In Christ,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.