February 12, 2008

Blog Header - Valentine's Week

I just realized that this is Valentine's week and I had posted a blog header that was not a picture of my wife. So I am correcting that now. These photos were taken on our honeymoon in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. It was a beautiful place, but as beautiful as the Virgin Islands are, they are not as beautiful as my wife. I am a blessed man. Especially considering that she has put up with me for more than two decades since these photos were taken.

I love you Kim!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too! Is that really me? She looks so young, I guess that's what happens after 2 decades.

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.