February 03, 2008

Blog Header - February 3, 2007

This week's photo is from a recent snow storm we had in Lynchburg. Virginia snow never lasts long, so I had to take the pictures when I saw them. I leaned out the back door of our porch to get a better view of the snow covered patio behind our house and noticed these berries on one of the bushes next to the door. I zoomed in close with my telephoto lens and snapped this picture.

God's creation never ceases to amaze and brings us such undeserved pleasure. What a great God we have!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly - I just realized who you are. Thanks for the comments. I hope you and Brian enjoyed the Superbowl party last night.

    ReplyDelete

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.