January 10, 2008

Family-Driven Faith

Family Driven Faith, by Voddie Baucham
Family-Driven Faith
by Voddie Baucham

I have been tremendously impacted by the preaching of Voddie Baucham. I listen to MP3 sermons in the car during my commute to and from the office. Voddie's preaching regularly brings me to tears of guilt and repentance.

I have a few heroes in the world of conservative evangelical preachers. John Piper has topped that list for about a decade. The list includes John MacArthur, R.C. Sproul, Alistair Begg, and Phil Johnson. Voddie Baucham has joined that list during this past year.

Here is a video in which Voddie talks about people's response to his new book, Family-Driven Faith.

 

In this one, Voddie discusses the general concept of "family."

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.