January 27, 2008

Blog Header - January 27, 2008

My office in McLean, Virginia, is attached to the Ritz Carlton Hotel and to the Tysons II Galleria Mall. One day, about two years ago, we noticed that the sky became darker and darker as the day progressed. Early in the afternoon an unexpected snow storm hit. When the snow began to accumulate, I went to my car, grabbed my camera and took a few photographs from the front of my office building.

This week's header photo is that snow storm, as seen from the front door of our building, looking across the park that divides the twin office buildings that are bookends to the Ritz Carlton. We don't get a lot of snow in Northern, Virginia, so I have to capture it for posterity when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.