September 21, 2006

Phil Johnson on the World's Most Annoying Commercial

It had to hit the blogosphere sometime. Although they were having a slow day on the blog, Phil Johnson's crew at Pyromaniacs finally provided some well-needed critiques of my wife's most hated commercial. For my part, I'd be willing to dump television all together if commercials began to mirror this technique. I have no animosity against the makers of Head On, but I truly hope this product fails. If for no other reason, only because their commercial annoys me at a deeper level than I ever thought possible.

And ya gotta love their graphics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.