November 04, 2004

Media Meltdown

Extreme Prejudice From the London Daily Mirror (warning – obvious expletive deleted):

"As for the ones who put him in, across the Bible Belt and the South, us outsiders can only feel pity...the self-righteous, gun-totin', military lovin', sister marryin', abortion-hatin', gay-loathin', foreigner-despisin', non-passport ownin' red-necks, who believe God gave America the biggest **** in the world so it could urinate on the rest of us and make their land "free and strong."

Poor British liberal tabloid. It must be rough being a loser and having to live in a country that isn't America.

BTW: In case you didn't know, I live in the Bible Belt and in the South. I am a gun-toting, military loving, abortion hating, non-passport owning redneck. But I didn't marry my sister, I don't hate gays, and I don't think that America has any body parts that are capable of urination. I'm not self-righteous, but find my righteousness in Christ. I do, however, believe that America is free and strong.