January 30, 2009

God's Awesome Hand of Grace

I had the most wonderful privilege today. I was able to participate in the orchestra at Coach Kay Yow's funeral.

This great woman of faith planned out her memorial service like a gameplan, and it was a big win for the name of her Savior!! I wish I knew of a link for the whole service, but this was the most important part. The thousands of people who attended, and those who watched the live streaming video heard Coach Yow's testimony, the Romans Road, and a clear challenge to follow Christ.

WRAL.com has the 20 minute video posted for all to view. I am so excited about what God will continue to do through the life and death of this fabulous servant of His.

Enjoy this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No personal attacks. No profanity.

Please keep your comments in good taste. Leave a name so we know who you are. Your comments are welcome, but anonymous flames and sacrilege will be deleted.